This page breaks down how contributions made to charities through the FunDonor platform will be disbursed
- Charity 94%
- Ambassador 1%
- FunDonor 5%
Disbursements are explained in more detail below.
- Donations to any charity through the FunDonor platform will be done through $1 contributions (or the international equivalent – currently £0.78 UK).
- Anyone, anywhere can make a $1 contribution. Each $1 contribution is called a token. Anyone may contribute as many tokens as they wish in a single transaction. One token (or more depending on the role model or celebrities settings) gives the chance to win the experience that the celebrity or role model offers.
- Every celebrity or role models page will last for 30 days on the FunDonor platform. At the end of 30 days, a random token will be chosen and a winner or winners notified. There could be a single or a number of winners depending on what the celebrity or role model chooses.
- Donations raised on any role model or celebrity’s page will be paid to the role model or celebrity’s chosen charity. This applies to each role model or celebrity page. Role models or celebrities can share their donations to a number of their chosen charities but these must be specified when their page is set up.
FunDonor will disburse all funds raised as shown below;
- 94% of all funds raised will be paid to a pre-designated bank account of the chosen charity or charities within 10 days of the role model or celebrity’s page closing. This is dependent on the charity signing up to and agreeing to comply with FunDonor’s tracking and transparency protocol.
- The future goal is to engage match funding contributions from companies or organisations sanctioned by the role model or celebrity. In such cases, companies or organisations will be permitted to endorse the role model or celebrity’s FunDonor page and/or any activities ring fenced to the promotion of the role model or celebrity experience. In all match funded promotions, a minimum of 100% equivalent contributions will be guaranteed as contributions to chosen charities. More will be likely.
- 5% of funds raised goes to FunDonor to administer the FunDonor experience. This is considerably less than similar platforms, enabling enhanced funding for charities.
- 1% of funds raised will be paid to the ambassador/s that either referred the role model or celebrity or was referred by the role model or celebrity. This is capped at a maximum of $1,000 (per ambassador/ per role model or celebrity page). Anything further will be paid into the ambassador’s personal token bank that they can only use to donate to charity, fund a charitable act or contribute to their educational development. Administration of an ambassadors banked tokens will be overseen by FunDonor and may only be disbursed to registered charities and verified academic institutions.